The Mom Rut
Before I finally found the love for LuLaRoe, all I wore were jeans and t-shirts. And with 4 babies over the last 10 years, I had long since stopped wearing necklaces and dangly earrings. But now that I’ve grown in my wardrobe choices, I’ve had to up my accessory game. Here is a list of accessories I used the most to go with my LuLaRoe!
Must-Have LuLaRoe Accessories
1) Have you ever found your unicorn print Carly in a size too big? Or in a 3x Irma? Still wear those oversized items with the help of a belt, sweater clip, or scarf ring. There are many tutorials on YouTube on how to hack your LuLaRoe. From a starburst in the back, to a rosette in the front, easy ways to make an oversized dress fit!
2) With any soft fabric, it is bound to pill. It has happened to a few of my LuLaRoe pieces, and non LuLaRoe too! I like electric fabric shavers to get all those annoying pills. There are also ones like a little comb, but I never got the hang of using those.
3) It’s now time to address the dreaded “chub rub”. The struggle is real for most women. Probably the biggest reason we don’t wear skirts or dresses. A lot of women like to wear slip shorts. I like to use Gold Bond Friction Defense. It works really well, and even hubby used it when we went to Magic Kingdom last summer.
4) With my nursing necklace days gone, it was time to upgrade to adult jewelry. Easing into LuLaRoe, most start with a solid top and fun leggings, but add a pop of color to the top with a necklace to tie it all together. Amazon has great prices on costume jewelry for women. I also like the vintage feel of Plunder Designs .
5) I’ve already addressed shoes in a previous post here. But it earns a spot here too. Gone are my old comfy Crocs (ok, I still wear my Crocs flip flops) and now my go-to shoes are my white Converse and my brown booties. They go with pretty much everything!
I think these items are a great way to accessorize your LuLaRoe! Any other accessories you love? Leave a comment and let me know!